Sherborne DC-operated, gravity referenced ±3° servo inclinometer, with 10-32Vdc input power supply, 4-20mA output.
|Order Code: ||LSOC-3L|
||E-mail this page|
||Print this page|
|Download PDF file|
|Min. Order:||1 |
|Supplier:||Sherborne Sensors Ltd |
You are not logged in. Please Login or register to view prices and order online.
The LSOC/P-L Series is a range of gravity referenced servo inclinometer that can be used for a wide variety of industrial and military applications where high precision angular measurements are required in rugged and robust applications where high levels of vibration and mechanical shock up to 1500g are encountered. Models are available in a variety of ranges from +/-3° to +/-90° with 4 to 20mA output. Electrical terminations are via a 6-way connector on the LSOC or solder pins on the LSOP variant.
- Available ranges from ±3° to ±90°
- Resolution to 0.1arc second (0.00003°)
- High level 4 to 20mA output proportional to sine of the angle of tilt.
- Electrical terminations via six-way connector (LSOC) or solder pins (LSOP).
- Fully self-contained and able to connect to a DC power source and readout or control device, to form a complete tilt measurement system.
- Environmentally sealed to IP65.
- Continuous operation in temperatures of -18°C to +70°C.
- Rugged, 1500g shock survivability.
- Optional mating connectors, power supplies and display indicators