Sheborne A320 Series Servo accelerometer, with electrical connector, for ±0.1g FSD
|Order Code: ||A323-0-001-±0.1g|
||E-mail this page|
||Print this page|
|Download PDF file|
|Min. Order:||1 |
|Supplier:||Sherborne Sensors Ltd |
You are not logged in. Please Login or register to view prices and order online.
A low noise, low range servo accelerometer.
The A320 Series are high precision, closed loop, servo balance, ultra-low range accelerometers that can be used for a wide variety of industrial and aerospace applications. Despite its very low measuring range, the A320 Series are extremely robust and shock resistant. Electrical terminations are via 6-pin, bayonet lock connector or solder pins.
- Ultra Low Range ±1/10 g to ± 2g
- High-level output signal
- Fully self-contained - connect to a DC power source and a readout or control device for a complete operating system
- Extremely rugged, withstands 1500g shock
Typical Application ideas.
- Geophysical, seismic and civil engineering studies
- Flight test monitoring
- Structural monitoring
- Low acceleration analysis