SmartLF SG 36m monochrome scanner, CCD high fidelity sensors, USB 3 and high speed Ethernet interface, LED lighting and low power consumption.
|E-mail this page
|Print this page
|Download PDF file
|Colortrac Ltd UK
You are not logged in. Please Login or register to view prices and order online.
Description of PDF file:
Jul 2014: The new SmartLF SG 36 / 44 is Colortrac's top of the line model. Mechanical innovations and upgraded CCD cameras created unrivalled flexibility and highest image quality.
Colortrac's innovation is everywhere in the new SmartLF SG Series large format scanners. Colortrac's fastest ever CCD scanners are full high definition (HD) with 1200 dpi optical resolution and benefit from instant-on LED lights providing high productivity from the moment you power on, with no warm up required and no waiting around.
Colortrac SmartLF SG
Experience an all new scanner with the same charge-coupled device (CCD) sensor technology used in professional quality cameras.
Choose the highest quality scans for all your document types, and get it right the first time.
Produce superior quality images and copies of documents up to 36 inches or 44 inches wide.
Scan all types of paper and mounted documents.
Super-easy adjustment for different media thicknesses up to 15 mm.
- Hi-Fidelity colour reproduction for scanning and reprographics service professionals
- High Speed Technical Imaging within AEC, CAD, Mapping and GIS
- Electronic Document Capture (TWAIN)
Colortrac CCD Key Technologies
- LED illumination: long life, low energy and instant-on
- High speed Ethernet and USB3 interface: maintain high speed at high dpi – get more done
- Fast 8 ips color scan speed: high productivity
- Manual thick media system: fast, mechanically simple, low maintenance – quick and easy to use
- ScanOnce: Efficient scanning and copying workflow
- FireFly: SuperSpeed USB3
- SureDrive: Single driven media pressure roller
- ClearView: Innovative Dual LED lighting
- WinSync: Optimised Windows driver technology
A SmartLF SG44 may be purchased as a 36inch or 44inch scanner but is always the same 44 inch case.
Now, it's possible to upgrade:
a) from 36 inch scan width to 44 inch scan width
b) from a basic Mono to Colour to Express Colour
Wow ~ better quality scans, higher throughput and a new level of model flexibility.