NovaSensor Series NPC-1210 pressure sensor with gain set resistor, 5psi gauge, DIL leads down, long tube
|Order Code: ||NPC-1210-005G-3L|
||E-mail this page|
||Print this page|
|Download PDF file|
|Min. Order:||1 |
You are not logged in. Please Login or register to view prices and order online.
NovaSensors NPC series consists of 6 families, each with several pressure ranges.
• NPC-107 disposable medical sensor:-30 to+300mmHg
• NPC-410 Lower cost, low pressure DIL
• NPC-1210 calibrated low-medium pressure DIL:5,15,30,50,100kPa
• NPC-1210lp calibrated very low pressure, 2.5, 7 kPa
• NPC-1220 calibrated low-medium pressure DIL:5,15,30,50,100 kPa
The series is characterised by the use of NovaSensor SenStable™ technology, with the sensor mounted on a ceramic substrate, intended for PCB mounting. Factory programmed gain set adjustment make for field interchangability. The sensors provide superior temperature performance over a compensated range from 0° to 60°C. Custom ranges may be available to high volume buyers.
• Industrial automation
• Air flow monitors
• Process control
• Liquid level
• Medical equipment
• Water measurement
• Underground cable leak detection