Measurement Specialities Nickel thin film temperature sensor, 1000.0 ohm @ 0°C
|Order Code: ||Ni1000SOT|
||E-mail this page|
||Print this page|
|Download PDF file|
|Min. Order:||100 |
|Supplier:||Measurement Specialities Ltd |
You are not logged in. Please Login or register to view prices and order online.
The Ni1000SOT is a nickel thin film resistance temperature detector (RTD) that is suitable for use in contact temperature sensing.
The characteristics of the temperature sensor comply with the former DIN 43760 standard.
The Ni1000SOT are manufactured by PVD - deposition on a silicon substrate. The thin film structure is covered by a passivation layer for environmental protection and enhanced stability. The nickel elements are mounted on lead frames and encapsulated in SOT23 packages. This technology allows the production of miniature, low cost, high precision temperature sensors.
The Ni1000SOT sensor is qualified for the most demanding automotive applications (including exposure to hot oil) and is suitable for many more applications in harsh environments.
• Resistance: 1000 ohms at 0°C
• Min / Max temperature -55°C to +160°C
• Package type SOT23
• Tape and reel (8mm format. Full reel 3000pcs)
• Good linearity between resistance and temperature (R V’s T)
• Large Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR): 6178 ppm/K (measured at 0°C, 100°C)
• Low power consumption
• Good thermal contact via Pin 3 of SOT23
• Temperature sensing, control and compensation
• General instrumentation
• Automotive (VW standard 801-01 vibration)
• Remote sensing
Made in Germany by MS HLPlanar Division.