SIKO DE10 digital indicator, for horizontal spindle, standard model, decimal point = 0000.0, display divisor = 1, cw increasing, without delay, with 30mm hollow shaft, Red housing, cylindrical torque pin, 2 year battery service life
|Order Code: ||DE10-02-...-1-1-i-D-RH30-R-A-B2|
||E-mail this page|
||Print this page|
|Download PDF file|
|Min. Order:||0 |
|Supplier:||SIKO GMBH |
You are not logged in. Please Login or register to view prices and order online.
Description of PDF file:
Jul 2010: A modern, programmable version. With a single unit users can set up for metric and imperial units, linear and rotary measurements and control decimal point position and define CW or CCW increasing.
Order Code Builder :
SIKO GMBH offers user selectable variants and/or options. Dynamically build order-codes and initiate a Quotation Request.
The SIKO DE10 Programmable Position Indicator
The SIKO DE10 is very flexible because of the range of programmable features and availability of three function keys.
With respect to the usual mechanical counters, the battery-powered indicators from SIKO offer the following user benefits:
- Display value and decimal point freely programmable
- Selection between angle measurement and linear measurement.
- Reset function
- Incremental function
- Offset value programmable at the device
- Higher shaft speed of 600 rpm
The user can configure the display values by using the optional PC-based software ProTool DE. The position indicator is linked to the computer via a custom USB cable.
- large display (ﬁgure height 11.5 mm)
- max. hollow shaft diameter 30mm
- freely programmable via PC -> programming tool (optional accessory)
- programme display for imperial, metric or angle measurement and
compensate for minor errors in spindle thread pitch
- battery can be easily replaced
- battery life 24 months, (optionally 8 years)
- incremental measurement function, display of absolute value
- easy mounting
updated Nov 2012