SIKO DE04 programmable digital indicator, for horizontal spindle, standard model, decimal point = 0000.0, display divisor = 1, cw increasing, without delay, with 16mm hollow shaft, red housing, cylindrical torque pin, 2 year battery service life
|Order Code: ||DE04-02-300-1-1-i-D-RH16-R-A-B2|
||E-mail this page|
||Print this page|
|Download PDF file|
|Min. Order:||1 |
|Supplier:||SIKO GMBH |
You are not logged in. Please Login or register to view prices and order online.
Description of PDF file:
Jul 2010: A modern, programmable version. With a single unit users can set up for metric and imperial units, linear and rotary measurements and control decimal point position and define CW or CCW increasing.
Order Code Builder :
SIKO GMBH offers user selectable variants and/or options. Dynamically build order-codes and initiate a Quotation Request.
The SIKO DE04 Programmable Position Indicator
The electronic position indicator DE04 can be used flexibly because of programmable display values and availability of three function keys. In difference to usual mechanical counters the battery-powered indicators from SIKO offer the following user benefits:
- Display value and decimal point freely programmable
- Selection between angle measurement and linear measurement
- Reset function
- Incremental function
- Offset value programmable at the device
- Higher shaft speed of 600 rpm
- Users can configure the display values themselves by using the optional PC-based software ProToolDE.
The DE04 is linked to the computer via a custom USB cable.
- large display (ﬁgure height 8 mm)
- maximum hollow shaft diameter 16mm.
- freely programmable via PC -> programming tool (optional accessory)
- programme display for imperial, metric and angles
- battery can be easily replaced
- battery life 24 months
- incremental measurement function, display of absolute value
- easy mounting
updated March 2015