GTCOCalcomp Drawing Board VI, 12x18", with 4 button corded cursor, USB and RS232 interfaces; + RS232 lead kit and universal power supply.
|Order Code: ||DB6-1218-4C+(84-00380-04-R)|
||E-mail this page|
||Print this page|
|Download PDF file|
|Min. Order:||1 |
|Supplier:||GTCO Calcomp Inc |
You are not logged in. Please Login or register to view prices and order online.
Order Code Builder :
GTCO Calcomp Inc offers user selectable variants and/or options. Dynamically build order-codes and initiate a Quotation Request.
Designed for demanding CAD, GIS, engineering, and creative graphics applications, the DrawingBoard VI series matches professional′s users requirements for a high quality tablet.
DrawingBoard VI small-format digitizers feature a recessed menu area, and a clear overlay that holds templates and menus in place. When used with a menu, these tablets significantly enhance user productivity by consolidating multiple mouse selections into a single point-and-click action.
DrawingBoard VI systems now feature integrated USB and RS-232 Serial connections. When connected via USB, no power supply is required simplifying setup and operation.
DrawingBoard VI digitizers utilize the same Advanced Function Technology that has set the world standard for performance. Internally, these high performance tools are engineered with a state-of-the-art positioning grid to ensure reliability, performance and quality.
DrawingBoard VI digitizers also work with a variety of cursors and stylus pens. Each pointing device offers a number of programmable buttons. By assigning specific program functions to these buttons, you’ll increase efficiency and improve production times.
DrawingBoard VI tablets and digitizers offer unparalleled features and performance no matter what your application.
Platform Support PC:
- Software Drivers Microsoft Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 7 and 8.
- Hardware Interface: USB, RS-232 Serial (Requires optional Power Supply and RS232 cable)
- Absolute Accuracy Accuracy: Graphics Tablets (12x12 & 12 x18) 0.010 in / ±0.254 mm (Standard)
- Resolution Up to 12,700 lines per inch/500 lines per mm real resolution.
- Repeatability: 1 LSB (least significant bit).
- Proximity: >0.4 in / 10.2 mm, cordless; >0.8 in / 20.3 mm, corded.
- Self Diagnostics: Automatic testing RAM, ROM and microprocessor.
- Baud Rate: Up to 38,400.
- Data Rate: Up to 200 coordinate pairs per second.
- Technology: Electromagnetic.
- Output Formats: 32 industry-standard formats.
- Cursor Switches: Elastomeric keypad, rated life over 1 million actuations.
- Emulations: CalComp 3400, GTCO T5A, Summagraphics Microgrid, SummaSketch,
- Operating Modes: Point, line, run, track, incremental, prompt
- No power supply required for USB connection
- 120Vac/60Hz or 220Vac/50Hz (required for RS-232 serial connection)
- 5 Volts, DC, 100 mA current draw (USB)
- 9 Volts, DC, 200 mA current draw (with Power Supply)
In the box
- Digitizer with active area defined in the part number.
- One pointing device.
- USB interface cable.
- Getting started guide.
- GTCOCalcomp Tabletworks driver CD.
- Plug pack for RS232 operation.
- RS232 cable.
- Second cursor or pen.