Roll-Up portable digitizer at 36 x 48" A0 size.
|Order Code: ||RD3-3648R-16-UN|
||E-mail this page|
||Print this page|
|Download PDF file|
|Min. Order:||1 |
|Supplier:||GTCO Calcomp Inc |
You are not logged in. Please Login or register to view prices and order online.
Description of PDF file:
The Roll-Up 3 is engineered with GTCO CalComp's exclusive patented Redundant Grid Technology, which substantially improves the durability and ruggedness of this digitizer, making it the only choice for true portable use. Native USB connectivity allows power to be supplied via the USB port.
Installation is quick and easy: Wintab™ applications use the Roll-Up 3's Plug and Play feature, and non-Wintab applications use our exclusive one-step SuperSet menu.
Roll-Up 3 [36 x 48]digitizer:
This flexible tablet rolls up and packs into its own cylindrical cardboard shipping container, or the optional Red carry bag for quick plan take-offs on-site. Link with QuikRuler LCD display for speedy selections and interface to MSEXCEL or Estimating software. GTCO´s CalComp´s exclusive Redundant Grid Technology substantially improves the durability and ruggedness of the Roll-Up 3, making it the only choice for true portable use. Native USB connectivity allows power to be supplied via the USB port. Roll-Up 3 is available with a variety of pointing devices, including a pen-shaped stylus, ideal for quantity take-offs, and the versatile 4-button and 16-button MaxVu cursors, which feature a wide viewing area for precise digitizing.
- Portable - light weight and less than 1/10 inch [2.5mm] thick, the Roll-Up 3 is easily rolled for storage or transport.
- Easy to use - Native USB support, a Plug and Play feature.
- SuperSet menu for one-step configuration of digitizer.
- Dual orientation - can be configured with controller housing on the right or left.
- Durable and dependable - backed by a two-year limited US warranty and free technical support.
- Compatible with virtually all software packages on most hardware platforms.
- Innovative sensing technology and precision pointing devices provide high accuracy.
- Affordable - superior performance at a price below conventional large-format digitizers.
What´s in the Box?
- Roll-Up III Digitizer.
- One Pointing Device.
- USB Cable.
- CD with Windows and Wintab Drivers, and Roll-Up 3 Help.
- Shipping / Storage Tube with Insert.
- Accessory Pouch.
- User´s Manual.
- (Pointing Device Options: Corded 4-button or 16-button MaxVu Cursors; Corded Stylus with Tip and two Side Switches.)
- Plan Holders.
- Deluxe Bright Red Travel Case.
- QuikRuler LCD Module.
- Platform Support: PC
- Software Drivers: Wintab compliant, Microsoft Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8.
- Hardware Interface: RS-232 serial (optional) and USB (standard).
- Thickness: 0.078 in [ 2.0 mm ]
- Roll Diameter: 8 in [ 203 mm ] recommended.
- Resolution: Up to 2,540 lines per inch / 100 lines per mm.
- Proximity: 0.5 in [ 12.7 mm ].
- Baud Rate: Up to 38,400.
- Technology: Electrostatic (Note: for digitizing applications involving conductive inks, Super L3 Series is recommended).
- Output Formats: GTCO Type 5/5A Binary or ASCII, Summagraphics Microgrid, CalComp 9500
- Operating Modes: Point, line, continuous, incremental.
- Power Supply: None required when connected via USB port. When connected via serial cable 100-240 V / 50-60 Hz for NZ.
- Operating Temperature: 40 to 115°F [5 to 46°C].
- Storage Temperature: 0 to +150°F/-18 to +66°C.
- Humidity Range: 0 to 90%, non-condensing.
- Warranty: Two-year limited warranty, free technical phone support.
- A list of programs supporting GTCO estimating tools and digitizers. NB Last update was 2008
|Model||Active Area||Footprint||Weight||Average Shipping Weight|
|2024||20 x 24 in [ 508 x 610 mm ] ||28 x 29 in [ 711 x 737 mm ] ||4 lbs [ 1.8 kg ] ||13 lbs [ 5.9 kg ] |
|3036||30 x 36 in [ 762 x 914 mm ] ||35 x 44 in [ 889 x 1,118 mm ] ||6 lbs [ 2.7 kg ] ||17 lbs [ 7.7 kg ] |
|3648||36 x 48 in [ 914 x 1,219 mm ] ||41 x 56 in [ 1,041 x 1,422 mm ] ||7.25 lbs [ 3.3 kg ] ||21 lbs [ 9.5 kg ] |
Distributed in New Zealand and the Pacific Islands by: MANDENO Electronic Equipment Ltd.
Note: Roll-Up 3 technology provides outstanding portability and reliability, however the Roll-Up 3 may not operate reliably with documents printed with conductive inks. Blueprints and copies typically do not contain any conductive inks, however some inkjet printers may use black conductive inks. For these types of documents, we recommend the Super L 3 digitizer, which is not affected by conductive inks. Another option is to use a pigment-based ink instead.