GTCO Calcomp Super L VI™ digitizer, with 24" x 36" active area, with mounting brackets, with cordless click tip stylus, RS 232 lead kit with universal plug pack.
|Order Code: ||SL6-24361B-LCT 84-00380-04-R|
||E-mail this page|
||Print this page|
|Download PDF file|
|Min. Order:||1 |
|Supplier:||GTCO Calcomp Inc |
You are not logged in. Please Login or register to view prices and order online.
Order Code Builder :
GTCO Calcomp Inc offers user selectable variants and/or options. Dynamically build order-codes and initiate a Quotation Request.
GTCO Calcomp Super L
GTCO Super L VI™ is a lightweight digitizer with an on-tablet menu system.
It is ideal for Estimating, Fabric Design, GIS / Mapping, CAD applications and template copying.
Accurate, wide-view cursors and patented sensing technology ensure enhanced data point entry performance from plans and outlines.
The Super L and Quickruler make a powerful combination for critical estimating tasks.
The SuperSet™ Menu provides simple and fast navigation between applications that demand a differing interface.
The advanced driver set and user-friendly Menu Interface makes computer setup quick and easy.
The Integrated USB connection allows Super L VI to be powered through any PC or Laptop, providing direct access to industry-leading software programs.
The Super L VI SuperSet Menu supports many industry standard estimating applications, while the TabletWorks WinTAB driver supports leading Windows software.
Buy with confidence and take on the most challenging projects with ease.
Super L VI is engineered to provide superior resolution of up to 2540 lines-per-inch and accuracy of 0.010 inches.
- Platform Support PC : Software Drivers Microsoft Windows® 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and 8
- Hardware Interface: USB, RS-232 and QuikRuler Port (Requires optional Power Supply)
- Accuracy: ±0.010 in / 0.25 mm
- Resolution: Up to 2,540 lines-per-inch / 100 lines-per-mm
- Proximity: 1.0 in / 25.4 mm with corded transducers; 0.4 in / 10.16 mm with cordless transducers
- Baud Rate: Up to 38,400
- Data Rate: Up to 200 coordinate pairs per second
- Technology: Electromagnetic
- Output Formats: GTCO Type 5/5A, Summagraphics, CalComp
- Operating Modes: Line, continuous, line increment and continuous increment
- Power Supply: No supply required for USB connection; 120 V / 60 Hz, 220 V / 50 Hz (required for RS-232 serial connection)
- Power Requirements: 5 Volts, DC, 100 mA current draw (USB); 9 Volts, DC, 200 mA current draw (with Power Supply)
- Certification: UL 1950, EN60950, FCC, VCCI, CE, EN55024, EN55022, Industry Canada
- Operating Temperature: 50 to 104°F/10 to 40°C
- Storage Temperate: -40 to +158°F/-40 to +70°C
- Humidity Range: 0 to 95%, noncondensing
- Operating Altitude: Up to 15,000 ft. / 4,600 m
- Storage Altitude: Up to 50,000 ft. / 15,200 m
- Warranty: Two-year limited warranty; extended warranty available - U.S. only
Included in the box:
- Super L VI tablet and controller
- Choice of Corded or Cordless transducer
- USB cable
- CD with Software Drivers and Electronic User's Manual
- Table feet (non bracket systems order)