|SIKO DE10 programmable display|
|SIKO DE10 digital indicator, for horizontal spindle, standard model, decimal point = 0000.0, display divisor = 1, cw increasing, without delay, with 30mm hollow shaft, Red housing, cylindrical torque pin, 2 year battery service life|
|The SIKO DE10 Programmable Position Indicator|
The SIKO DE10 is very flexible because of the range of programmable features and availability of three function keys.
With respect to the usual mechanical counters, the battery-powered indicators from SIKO offer the following user benefits:
- Display value and decimal point freely programmable
- Selection between angle measurement and linear measurement.
- Reset function
- Incremental function
- Offset value programmable at the device
- Higher shaft speed of 600 rpm
The user can configure the display values by using the optional PC-based software ProTool DE. The position indicator is linked to the computer via a custom USB cable.
- large display (ﬁgure height 11.5 mm)
- max. hollow shaft diameter 30mm
- freely programmable via PC -> programming tool (optional accessory)
- programme display for imperial, metric or angle measurement and
compensate for minor errors in spindle thread pitch
- battery can be easily replaced
- battery life 24 months, (optionally 8 years)
- incremental measurement function, display of absolute value
- easy mounting
updated Nov 2012
|Supplier:||SIKO GMBH |
|Min. Order:||0 |